Heart Of Cards

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Forever friends xmas card

A headache Christmas Card

Well...this one is a lllooonnnggg story. Last night at 11pm, I was bored so got a spark in my brain & decided to make a card, even though I was tired.  The card itself was easy enough...all it is is a easel card, layered with silver mirri card. On top of the silver mirri card is white & pink snow flake paper. The image is decoupaged and I added silver snowflakes using a punch.
The problem was....every single time I tried to heat emboss the greeting, it just didn't work...I must have embossed the same greeting about 7 times & in the end I decided no...it's NOT working like I want it to, so I packed it away. The final result came today when I embossed yet again & got the results I wanted :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment