Heart Of Cards

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Storms Butterfly Card

It was the half term & my daughter was extremely bored one day, so I got her into making some craft items.
This butterfly was cut with my help from a template I had in my stash. I out-lined the butterfly wings & the rest was done by her.
Basically, she used my embossing pen then added ultra fine glitter to each piece of the butterfly. She then completed it by adding gems to the wings, body & feelers. Considering she is only 7 & she chose the colors herself, I'd say it's a job well accomplished :-)

8 comments:

  1. Great card! She did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous, such vivid colour.
    Have become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and color xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous, She is obviously a very talented young lady
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool butterfly. Love the blintz and it reminds me of the spring :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous - she has done brilliantly, well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. obviously following in your crafting footsteps it is lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all you kind ladys. i will try to make sum more from storm xxx

    ReplyDelete