Heart Of Cards

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank you teacher


It really gets to my head when your children give you a few days notice saying mum, I've got x amount of teachers you need to make cards for & x amount are male teachers. At this stage, it was doing my head in as making cards for men is not so easy.

Here, I took a DL card used it landscape. I layered it with some shiny holographic card  leaving a slight border around it. I then used my cricut to cut out the THANK YOU teacher & mounted these onto the holographic card. At quick thinking, this card took me no more than half an hour to do. Job done & satisfied :-)

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Leonie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, love the holographic card
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea. I like that you've used a holographic background behind the wording. It sets it off great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card thank u for joining us at that craft place erin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great impact this card makes. Clean and simple, especially when you have to turn out lots.
    Fab!

    thanks for Taking part in the Cards Galore 'Clean And Simple' challenge.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete