Heart Of Cards

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wedding Invite 2


A friend from school days saw my cards & requested I make her wedding invitations in lime green & pink. Quite unusual colors I think, so tonight I got down to making a practice card although I never used lime green.

I took some wedding patterned paper & embossed it with hearts through my bigshot. I punched the edges with a edge punch. This was then layered onto pink card, then green card and finally onto the base card. In the middle of the wedding papers I heat embossed "Wedding Invitation" in gold. To complete the card I added 2 gems on either side on the wording.

3 comments:

  1. Looks very good Leonie...
    Regards Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful invitation they are unusual colors but they look lovely together xx

    ReplyDelete