Heart Of Cards

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Scalloped fairy xmas card


My husband bought me a Bigshot, but I only have a few embossing folders and no dies. Anyway, I saw this template in a magazine & tried my luck at it. I heat embossed the image onto round card that I had created using a compass and cut out with scissors. I then colored her with normal papermania colored pens. This was then mounted onto red mirri card, again made using a compass & cut out by hand. The small red & white card was a small plain round white card but I used a ruler to make the stripes. I highlighted the egde with glitter. This was then mounted onto red scalloped card & glittered the egde. The base card I made using a compass, cut it with scalloped scissors & edged in glitter. I finally mounted the image onto the main base card.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely Leonie - and well done you for cutting all those circles by hand - I am completely scissorly challenged when it comes to cutting out circles!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete