Heart Of Cards

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shades of blue

OK, so I have a broken wrist but not being able to craft drove me NUTS lol. After alot of persuasion I eventually got my other half to cut & glue whilst I gave instructions...must say he did a very good job :-)

Here I made an easel card. I heat embossed the sentiment in gold onto a blue starry paper from Papermania. This was mounted onto blue holographic card then gold mirri card. The bottom was completed putting 2 blue gems in each corner.
The fairy I glitter highlighted then mounted it onto gold mirri card. This was then mounted onto the blue starry paper, blue holographic card then the gold card.
I completed the card with a material butterfly on either side of the fairy.

4 comments:

  1. Love it...and really love the idea of getting the OH to do the work. I'm going to have to give that one a go, lol. Hope your wrist's better soon...take it easy as they're so delicate.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and color, hope your wrist gets better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Another use for OH's around the land!!! lol!
    Well done both!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxxx

    ReplyDelete